Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sportier vibes !





Wearing : blazer : Zara , trousers : Zara , t-shirt : Zara , bag : H&m , shoes : Vero Moda . 
 
  My outfit today is more of a Chic outfit. I was wearing this outfit yesterday when we went to Hotel Marriot to have dinner , and I was in the mood of a comfy but still chic outfit . 
 So yea that's right this outfit is more sporty but it still has an elegant vibe to it , and what makes it like this is I think the blazer and the jwellery . And as you can see I like to mix and match with my clothing items  becouse my style should describe me as who I am and what I like , and you should always wear what you like and fell in it confident, you don't have to be trendy ALWAYS ! becouse all the outfits that you wear should describe your personality . 
 I wished you liked my outfit today and please give me  your opinion and send me blog posts ideas on twitter @Siitas , and follow me on Instagram : ROUA MILEY , love ya <3! 



 
Wearing : t-shirt : Gap , jeans : Zara , shoes : Collective , jacket : Zara . 
 
 I am also wearing a sportier outfit and I am also wearing boyfriend jeans my faves :D . 
 This pair of shoes are AMAZING I think they make the whole outfit. When I first bought them I made a whole outfit over this pair of shoes , so I am like obsessed. I would call this outfit Dressy Casual . 
  Follow me on Instagram : Swe3tsugar 
Have a nice day <3 ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment