Sunday, October 19, 2014

Favorite season of the year !

 Fall and spring are just simply the best seasons of the year but We both do prefer fall a little bit more , why ? Hmmmmm .. Because hands down the temperature is perfection you can be  inside drinking a hot chocolate but it's not freezing outside plus school starts again and everything feels new ! 
 I basically like fall because it's such an inspiring season for me or us... and I do really enjoy watching the leaves changing their color . There's another little tinny reason That we prefer fall more than any other season it's because we can obviously start wearing our trench coats and our cozy , fuzzy sweaters and jumpers ! Plus I do have to say that the weather here in buchurest has been really nice and sunny we are loving it ! 
 And here is an outfit that can show you that wearing color in colder seasons is not a crime ! :)).:                



                     Shoes :: Nikes 
         ( still available in intersport.ro) 
                    Jeans :: topshop 
              ( still available in stores ) 
                   Bag :: accessories  
                  Cardigan :: Bershka 
     ( still available in the basics section ) 
                   T-shirt :: Stradivarius 
  P.S.: Notice there is no zara in my outfit shocking right ( if you know me I do love anything zara :)):P ) ! 
 And here is Sisita's darker version of a fall outfits : 



                 T-shirt :: bershka 
                   Jeans :: zara
                     Hat :: zara 
             Shoes :: local boutique  
              Shirt :: local boutique 
 There is a bit of color in there right , so it's not an all black outfit , basically :)) . 
 Thank you for being patient with us and sorry for not posting anything for a while it's a really long story and I'm sure my next post will be why I was nearly going to quite blogging but luckily I didn't :D , Love you all and don't forget to follow us on Instagram : ROUAMILEY and SWE3TSUGAR , and like us on facebook  : Curlyheadedchicgirls , stay classy muah <3! XoXo . 

No comments:

Post a Comment