Sunday, April 27, 2014

Vans ..."OFF THE WALL" !



Wearing : T-shirt: Bershka , Jeans: Bershka , Blazer: Zara , Bag: Zara , Shoes: Vans .
  We both just got new pairs of vans , actually Sisita gifted them to me :P , anyway we were so excited about it ,so we went a little bit crazy and made a whole outfit over a pair of shoes (typical us) .. Who does that!! tell us we aren't the only ones :)) . 
  And back to the outfit :)) , it's not a really colorful outfit but believe me it's enough for me :)) , a I actually haven't worn this blazer for a long time but I thought it looked perfect with the shoes so it really looks perfect they were made for each other :P. 




Wearing : Top: Zara , Cardigan: Kotton , Jeans: Zara , Bag: Zara , Shoes: Vans , sunglasses : Ray Ban .
  My outfit is a really colorful one comparing to Sisita's outfit, u can see blue, purple and my shoes are neon . 
  I was going to wear my taylor swift brown bag ( this is the way I like to call it ) 
But I didn't because I have lots and lots of colors in my outfit so I decided not to ! :)) .
 I wish you liked our post , please give us your opinion on our outfits , thank you<3!
Follow us on twitter : @SiiSitas , and Instagram : ROUAMILEY and Swe3tsugar . Love ya all ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment